Stagnant
Nothing has changed; in fact I think things turned for the worse.
Honestly I am starting to wonder what is it about me, that it's so difficult to maintain conversation with me, that I am so negligible in people's lives, despite having tried to make the effort?
I give up. I will tread softly, quietly on the surface, and pull through this, although sometimes the feeling of unimportance is overwhelming. Even the ones I really trusted seemed to have distanced themselves, and turned their backs on me, and I am really tired of making the effort anymore.
I should be content with what I already have. The problem is, I can't seem to forget what I used to have.
Dear Lord, please give me strength, because You are the only one who will never stop wanting to be my friend.
Honestly I am starting to wonder what is it about me, that it's so difficult to maintain conversation with me, that I am so negligible in people's lives, despite having tried to make the effort?
I give up. I will tread softly, quietly on the surface, and pull through this, although sometimes the feeling of unimportance is overwhelming. Even the ones I really trusted seemed to have distanced themselves, and turned their backs on me, and I am really tired of making the effort anymore.
I should be content with what I already have. The problem is, I can't seem to forget what I used to have.
Dear Lord, please give me strength, because You are the only one who will never stop wanting to be my friend.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home