SMS
I woke up in the middle of the night yesterday, dazed and drowsy, and to my surprise, a name which I hadn't seen in a long time in my message list had appeared at the top, highlighted in bold, indicating that it was unread.
Groggily I clutched my phone and tried to press on the message, but I drifted back to sleep.
When I woke up, I opened my messages and suddenly remembered that unread message. But it wasn't there anymore. The message list was devoid of the name, as it had been for the last 3 weeks.
I guess I had been dreaming.. but it was so bitterly vivid.
Groggily I clutched my phone and tried to press on the message, but I drifted back to sleep.
When I woke up, I opened my messages and suddenly remembered that unread message. But it wasn't there anymore. The message list was devoid of the name, as it had been for the last 3 weeks.
I guess I had been dreaming.. but it was so bitterly vivid.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home