Friday, July 22, 2011

Because

2 really good friends have left me for personal reasons in the past 2 years of my jc life.
The first time, it hurt, but I've forgotten, and grown numb to it. I will never find the reasons why. Sometimes I feel frustrated with not knowing, but I guess things are meant to be this way. I think the other person changed to. The old one won't come back, and Ihave come to terms with it.

The 2nd time, well, it hurt more, probably because we were closer. I know the reasons why. But I wish so badly there weren't such reasons. I can't seem to get over the fact I may never be friends with that person again. It isn't so easy this time. I don't understand. We're not even same class, I don't see you as often as I did for the first person. So why is it more difficult to forget completely, give up on our friendship??? Is it really gone forever or have you left it aside, waiting for the right time to return??

I don't know. Once again I don't think I will ever know. But something is telling me, if I do not salvage this soon, the friendship will be lost forever. And you are definitely a friend I don't want to lose.....
How long do you need? If I wait, will you really come back to be my friend again? I remember, you didn't even give a clear answer.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home