Miserable
I shouldn't even have tried. But it was worth a try, because I have no idea how else I could repay anything back.
I feel a gnawing disappointment, churning in my stomach, my throat and my heart. Is it so hard to go back to before..? Honestly, all I want so badly is to have you back.But I guess it is really difficult.. i should not be selfish
I wonder if I ruined everything, today. But foolishly I wanted to try, opened up my heart and served it up to you on a silver platter. I let you see the truth. I still care. I still want to be there for you, I still want to be your friend
It wasn't enough. The time wasn't right. I am sorry..
Why did I even harbour any expectations, anyway?
Goodbye, I give up on trying with you too.. now I just have to wait without questions, silently,
I have no idea till when...
I feel a gnawing disappointment, churning in my stomach, my throat and my heart. Is it so hard to go back to before..? Honestly, all I want so badly is to have you back.But I guess it is really difficult.. i should not be selfish
I wonder if I ruined everything, today. But foolishly I wanted to try, opened up my heart and served it up to you on a silver platter. I let you see the truth. I still care. I still want to be there for you, I still want to be your friend
It wasn't enough. The time wasn't right. I am sorry..
Why did I even harbour any expectations, anyway?
Goodbye, I give up on trying with you too.. now I just have to wait without questions, silently,
I have no idea till when...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home