Just when everything seemed to get better
I should have known that something, my most dreaded fear, may take form and come true,
and make everything crumble into bits
What am I supposed to do?
I really wanted to leave
but then why am I stuck again?????????
Please don't...
please don't imprison me again
I freaking don't want to choose a JC anymore.
I'm highly tempted to write SA or AJ for my first choice now
but I was so eager, initially...
I have 3 days, or less, to decide.
RJ seems more inviting now.
I am
torn between two poles
stretching across the globe of uncertainty
Do I follow,
or do I leave because-
i cannot forget?
i know you are more worth it,
but I don't want to feel
that horrid strangled feeling
of being unable to
free myself from the
smothering burn of façade
i don't want to be stifled again
God, please teach me to accept
after so long, I wanted to escape
but is it part of Your plan that I am still
stuck?
I need You, now...
I should have known that something, my most dreaded fear, may take form and come true,
and make everything crumble into bits
What am I supposed to do?
I really wanted to leave
but then why am I stuck again?????????
Please don't...
please don't imprison me again
I freaking don't want to choose a JC anymore.
I'm highly tempted to write SA or AJ for my first choice now
but I was so eager, initially...
I have 3 days, or less, to decide.
RJ seems more inviting now.
I am
torn between two poles
stretching across the globe of uncertainty
Do I follow,
or do I leave because-
i cannot forget?
i know you are more worth it,
but I don't want to feel
that horrid strangled feeling
of being unable to
free myself from the
smothering burn of façade
i don't want to be stifled again
God, please teach me to accept
after so long, I wanted to escape
but is it part of Your plan that I am still
stuck?
I need You, now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home