STUPID ZAO BAO LUN TAN AND STUPID MAS SELAMAT ):
I'M EXHAUSTED
i shall die from exhaustion soon. gahhhhh.
nvrmind i shall stay up whole night and rest for an hour or so >:/
to WYA (WhoeverYouAre): I've kinda confused myself with whether you even existed or not; my mind is a strange, deluded place. So... hello, and how are you? Been a long time since I've seen any proof that you were even here. I was tipped off that you got into a fight (?!); please take care of yourself, PLEASEEE -_-. Wish that you wouldn't be so GONE all the time; you seem to have vanished? Where are you.
Were you even here?
Did i ever know you?
Why have you left?
You know, I'll wait. Wait for any proof that pops up, proof that everything wasn't just a bittersweet dream. I'll wait for you too. Whoever you are, now.
for all i know i'm waiting for a gust of wind. xDD (so difficult to keep.)
I sound insane.
Hohohoho i'm being mysterious like dawnnn
HAHAHAHAH oh dear, staying up late screws my brain.
Look, people, i'm talking to noone. I'M GOING DELUSIONALLLLL
I'M EXHAUSTED
i shall die from exhaustion soon. gahhhhh.
nvrmind i shall stay up whole night and rest for an hour or so >:/
to WYA (WhoeverYouAre): I've kinda confused myself with whether you even existed or not; my mind is a strange, deluded place. So... hello, and how are you? Been a long time since I've seen any proof that you were even here. I was tipped off that you got into a fight (?!); please take care of yourself, PLEASEEE -_-. Wish that you wouldn't be so GONE all the time; you seem to have vanished? Where are you.
Were you even here?
Did i ever know you?
Why have you left?
You know, I'll wait. Wait for any proof that pops up, proof that everything wasn't just a bittersweet dream. I'll wait for you too. Whoever you are, now.
for all i know i'm waiting for a gust of wind. xDD (so difficult to keep.)
I sound insane.
Hohohoho i'm being mysterious like dawnnn
HAHAHAHAH oh dear, staying up late screws my brain.
Look, people, i'm talking to noone. I'M GOING DELUSIONALLLLL

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home