Thursday, October 25, 2007

Two days Before Yesterday

Went to Science Centre, i loved loved LOVED the first lecture they gave us! SUPER INTERESTING LAH! :D Chemistry Lecture, with this cute angmoh guy who said really cute stuff, like when he purposely spilt water on the floor while giving us a demonstration, he quipped matter-of-factly,

"Never mind, it will evaporate :D"

Hahaha omg so cute. Then he made "snow" when he mixed two chemicals together happily sprinkled it on the CARPETED floor, saying, "The cleaners are gonna love me!"

Then then when we were walking out after the lecture ended, he took his beaker of 'snow' and started spraying at all of us, saying, "Showers of blessing! Showers of blessing!"

Oh and LIEBLIN & ZHIWEI WAS SITTING BEHIND ME! I WANTED TO HUG HER BUT NOOOO, TOO FAR AWAY. Bleahhh i miss having fun with lieblin!

Yaya then we went for the movie at the Omnitheatre. Damn cool. We were like sitting in a sphere and the screen stretched across the wall to the curved ceiling! But made me feel nauseous cause it was so curvy and fatness and i was stealing TWISTIES FROM GLADYS

THANKYOU M'GLADYS :D

JOEYHO intelligently slept halfway because the seats were nicely slanted for us to watch the show properly (since it was on the ceiling too)

Then during the boring hurricane lecture after that, I fell asleep, haha fantastic :D

Yah, then I was really disappointed after that cause i didn't get the invitation to C1a. What SHIT. If i take triple science, I'mma count myself SCREWED and DEAD. Crap lah, i B4 for science still push option B to me. What's their problem!? I'm probably lowest 10% in cohort for science and they still give me option B.

What shit. I want C1a. My ELLIT and Humans really that bad meh!? Omg T_T I'm heartbroken. So yessy, Belindie's gonna ask the teacher tmr if option B people are allowed to take C1a. :/

DOUBLE SCIENCEEEEE.

Day before Yesterday

Went to Orchard with Belindie while Jing met us later cause she went out with her friends first :D

Met/saw like 5 groups of St Nicks people! 1stgrp: Badly-dressed SecOnes, 2ndgrp: Christal, Shijie, and another girl, 3rdgrp: Celeste, Sinbin, Qianyi (AHAHAHAHA JUNIORS), 4thgrp: Lovin, Wanlin, Jesslyn (i dont really know her name), 5thgrp: Celine and Priscilla. D:

What... coincidence. Yeah. =x

We tried shopping for an ugly shirt first but cannot find, hahaah since Belindie wanted to piss her sister off. Then we went to sniff at perfumes which were unbelievably expensive! 100+dollars for a small bottle. COCO MADEMOISELLE (how to spell? xD) So we JAYWALKEEEDDDD

HAHAHAHAAH I LOVE JAYWALKING BABEH I WAS LIKE "WOOHOO WE'RE SAFE" when we landed in middle of nowhere of the road hahahahah fantastic.

Yeah, then bought Belindie's birthday present for her, shared by Jing and I - a $32 bottle of pretty darkreddish nailpolish!

And Belindie bought another $32 purple one :/ (mutters; richkid)

THEN WE BOUGHT STARBUCKS AND FAMOUS AMOS AND SMUGGLED IT ALL INTO THE CINEMA AHAHAH somemore belindie didn't bother hiding the Starbucks and it was super obvious but the person DIDNT STOP HER LAWL.

SAW QIANYI, SINBIN AND CELESTE THERE HAHA OMG. Qianyi was desperately pulling down her skirt lah AHAHA so funnaye. I was laughing. =x

We watched THE SEEKER which was quite okay, to be honest. But rather fatness and cliched and expected. We guessed everything like 1hr++ before they revealed everything. Which was extremely expected. Oh, and it was kinda cheesy.

But yeah, it's fine i guess. I think my bro would cry from it. Like *sob sob this is so touching mans er jie i'm crying*

Mm, then we walked around more and refer to Belindie's blog for the rest :D Oh, I got demoted to -15 years old due to the doing of too many stupid stuff.

YAY FOR BELINDIE AND JING <333333333333333333

Mm, yesterday last day of school, didn't get to take class pics cause had to give out choir consent forms with joey, bleahhh ness. I shall miss 2 justice even though I feel awkward and stupid in there :x (yeah, thats why I don't wanna go triple science cause i'll probably feel worse)

I LOVE 2 JUSTICE'07! SHALL MISS YOU GUYS LOADS D:

Oh wells, then JAP WAS SUPERRRR DAMNNNN BORINGGGGGG RAWR.

Yeah, the end. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home