Well, in a desperate attempt to avoid Tan Sensei's wrath, I emailed him while in my 'crazy' mode and he actually replied. I thought show and tell was tomorrow? (aka today but whatever.)
RAWRRRR
"Dear Tan Sensei, this is Deborah from J2N. I'm very sorry I've missed the last two lessons due to Singapore Youth Festival Competition and Sports Day. Also, during the ELearning week, my email was down and I couldn't sign in, thus I was unable to do my homework and I'm sorry I was unable send it to you. I just checked the Class Page and found out that tomorrow is Show-and-Tell. I haven't prepared for it at all because I have not gotten my testpaper OR my sakubun from Annabel, even though she has already told me my marks, and I scored very badly for my sakubun, thus I think I'm going to need a lot of help in the corrections. Zhi Yi has also not gotten her sakubun back so both of us really do not know what to do now. ): What are we going to do? Can I consult you on my corrections for my sakubun tomorrow? I'm sorry for the inconvenience...
Deborah Hoe, J2N"
i am so nice and formal! =D and used so many sorrys. WOOO! About 3 times.
'Deborah san,
The show and tell is not tomorrow. I will explain about the show and tell briefly tomorrow since the class has run out of time.
Tan sensei'
D:
THIS STILL HAS NOT CONFIRMED MY SAFETY TMR. DAMNIT. D: I THINK HE STILL GONNA SCREAM AT ME.
oh and my science book is still lying unopened on the table. whoops.
RAWRRRR
"Dear Tan Sensei, this is Deborah from J2N. I'm very sorry I've missed the last two lessons due to Singapore Youth Festival Competition and Sports Day. Also, during the ELearning week, my email was down and I couldn't sign in, thus I was unable to do my homework and I'm sorry I was unable send it to you. I just checked the Class Page and found out that tomorrow is Show-and-Tell. I haven't prepared for it at all because I have not gotten my testpaper OR my sakubun from Annabel, even though she has already told me my marks, and I scored very badly for my sakubun, thus I think I'm going to need a lot of help in the corrections. Zhi Yi has also not gotten her sakubun back so both of us really do not know what to do now. ): What are we going to do? Can I consult you on my corrections for my sakubun tomorrow? I'm sorry for the inconvenience...
Deborah Hoe, J2N"
i am so nice and formal! =D and used so many sorrys. WOOO! About 3 times.
'Deborah san,
The show and tell is not tomorrow. I will explain about the show and tell briefly tomorrow since the class has run out of time.
Tan sensei'
D:
THIS STILL HAS NOT CONFIRMED MY SAFETY TMR. DAMNIT. D: I THINK HE STILL GONNA SCREAM AT ME.
oh and my science book is still lying unopened on the table. whoops.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home