Monday, April 16, 2007

AHAHAH! I HAVEN'T POSTED FOR A MILLION YEARS SOOOOOO...

Nothing happened in choir on Thursday. Nothing much, BUT MUST CHIONG NOWWW. SYF is like in 8 more days!? > <

And if we don't get gold with honours I will start bawling my head off man. cause we spent so much time practising. ):

Thanks to all those who cheered me up on my taggie (:

Friday, omg.

Tan Sensei sang Sakura Sakura (our SYF song) really loudly to me in class. BECAUSE, I asked him if he could teach me the PROPER PRONUNCIATION of the HIRAGANA (the sakura sakura ya yo i no sora wa) as in the WORDS, and he was like "oh, let me see the score!"

Gullibly, I passed it over to him and he made this weird face and started singing. LIKE WTF. I was like, "OMG TANSENSEI YOU KNWO THIS SONG!?"

And he said, "Ee! Sakurasakura wa totemo yuumei desu." (sakurasakura is very famous)

Then he continued singing. EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE CLASS TURNED AROUND AND STARED AT ME. I MEAN, IT'S NOT LIKE I ASK HIM TO SING TO ME RIGHT!? SOME MORE I TOLD HIM AFTER CLASS THEN TEACH BRENDIE AND I HOW TO SAY.

Not during lesson time. Grahhh. > <

SO PAISEH CAN. I was hastily trying to explain to him that I only needed the pronunciation of the jap words, not his oh so wonderful singing in my face. So I asked him again and he told me to say it for him. So I just read it out, and he gave a puzzled look.

"No! IT's like this. SAAAAAKURRRAAAA..." and off he went singing again. I was soooo damn embarrassed lah. And he didn't understand me by the PRONUNCIATION OF THE JAP WORDS. Not the TUNE of the song > < paiseh paiseh PAISEH.

Saturday, went for tuition, audi-ed, watched RJC CONCERT WITH MY DEAR FATS AND DEAR LERRAYE! =P PUNCH WAS DAMN GOOD. The whole thing was brilliant. > < AND RI'S JAAKOBIN IS freaking good too. Grawrrr. I'm scared. And Gen acted really well in PUNCH! =P I am SO gonna have to go for more of those concerts.

SUNDAY, audi-ed, cut my hair until it looks like some floopppyyy rabbit tail that's fat and disgusting. It's super super short now, and Abiisquish and Tsang seem to think I tried to copy them. HURRHURR fat hope =P

Today. Bad stuff happened. Made people upset and I'm really really super sorry for that. ): I really didn't mean for this to happen! > < It was merely a joke.. I didn't know that something so small can actually erupt into something so hugeeee. I'm really really sorry.. I'll never let something like this happen again all right.

Boo went to the library too. Haha. Borrowed 4 books. And Jing took bus back with me. (: Aww and fats looked a bit sad.

Fatfats you're my fatfats and i love you loads yeah fats? (: muacksss. cheer up and be happyprettayefats. FATS IS PRETTY ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home