Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Oh dear haven't memorised my speech and haven't studied for Chem. BOTH DUE TMR.

THE TEST AND THE SPEECH THAT IS.

AND I KNOW IM GONNA BE SO FREAKIN MURDERED BY TAN SENSEI. FREAK LAH. I haven't gotten my freaking horrible zuo wen back which I JUST PASSED and HOW THE HELL am i supposed to do my damn show-and-tell lah. HE IS GOING TO BLOW, I TELL YOU. LIKE EXPLODE.

HE DARES TO PISS ME OFF AGAIN, I AM SO WRITING HIS NAME IN MY DEATH NOTE. SO I'M BRINGING IT FOR SAFETY. and i know he's gonna scream at me. cuz i didn't do my elearning either gahhhhhhhhhhh.

I'M DREADING IT LIKE SIAOOOO LAH. JAP. AND CHEM TEST (though i'm studying that in the night so whatever.)

OHOHO! So anyways. TODAY 'bluebadges' went out to J8 to eat dinner! Well, like 7 out of 22 bluebadges in choir. Err. Cuz all the rest didn't get the message, were doing project, or had to study for Science test. (which I still haven't started studying for). We went to PASTAMANIA! Angeline, Joey, Me, Jing, Tsang, Ler Yee, and last but not least Mama!! So yeahhhh we ordered pasta and pizza and baked rice.

All tasted really good. (: Then we went to HAAGEN DAAZ where I made a fool of myself cuz I was like "I WANT COFFEE" to the bluebadges and the uncle there started scooping the icecream for me. =X PAISEH LAH! I MEAN I NEVER ASK HIM then he take for me. Then Jing said really loudly, "I keep thinking Debbie is my little sister. Like, 'eh xiao meimei ni yao chi shen me? bu yao rang na ge uncle deng ahhhh.'" THEN THE UNCLE STARTED LAUGHING

D:

OHMGYD. and tsang said the uncle later told his colleagues weird stuff but i dont believe her so whatever. xD

SO WE ATTTEEEE our icecream and wanted to play at the "infant maze" and i managed to squish myself into the small merry-go-round and became crazy. (: HAHAHAHA! Then we searched around for a toilet to take piccies. Maybe Joey andJing will post on their blogs. HAHA. So then leryee went home and we went to NTUC!

To buy jing's dumb dark chocolate. D:

OHYEAHHHH! THERE WAS THIS COOL BUTTON THING WHICH SAID "press this to watch a 6 minute video" and joey pressed it. Then the screen above up LIGHTED UP and said, "HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE"!

Happily I started reading out whatever was written on the screen and tsang and jing grabbed my arms and pulled me away while i had to walk backwards since they were facing the front. and I continued to read out a lot a lot (: AND RUINED MY REPUTATION CUZ TODAY I FEEL CRAZYYYYY.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND I NEED TO MEMORISE MY SPEECH NOW. I'm very scared tan sensei kill me leh. ): please tan, please have mercy on me.. it's not my fault i missed so many damn lessons... and how on earth am i supposed to catch up huh... D: im sad. but i still feel crazy.

OH AND I SAW A LOT OF PEOPLE WEARING DEATHNOTE SHIRTS IN J8! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home