Thursday, April 05, 2007

Man. Today puked two times during art in the morning. :/

Then my mama fetched me home during recess. Cause I felt really terrible and was literally puking nonstop. During history I had to clamp my hands over my mouth and force the puke down because I didn't wanna barf all over my paper.

YEAH WE HAD A GRADED ASSIGNMENT TODAY which I did in um 15 mins and fidgeted in my chair for the rest of the time trying not to puke. I probably got everything wrong cause I scribbled until my words were almost illegible. YEAHHHH the horrible stuff being sick can do to you during a test.

TODAY WAS MAMA MANS BIRTHDAY AND I MISSED IT IM SORRY MAMA. ): I didn't go for CHOIR TODAY. ): Blehh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAMA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAMA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARIA... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAMA! MUACKS !

Tomorrow is Joanie's birthday too. Hmms. JOANIE CHEER UP don't feel so sad. Grawr.

Hahahhahaha puking sucks. Went home slept, playing audi, went online, the end xD Oh well. SATURDAY IS SYF REHEARSAL! (: Hahaha. Must try not to be sicketh man. Well tata. One day I will update Tan stuff. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home