RAWRRRR (:
TALKINGWEIRDLY
Okay sorry. HAHAHAA i was being fat and weirdish? =P
I don't need counselling! WAHAHHA! At least I think so. Thanks for caring anyways (: HURRHURR and thanks for the attempted counselling, Councellor Chan -.-"
FOOD
ERMMMmmmmmm okay what happened today. DIDN'T GET MY KINDER SURPRISE! HEARTBROKEN. ): Our group never get lahh. So sad. AND I LOVE KINDERSURPRISE LIKE SUPER SUPER A LOT LAH! It's super milky chocolatey and yummy. (:
ANDDD I HAVEN'T EATEN IT SINCE ERM FOREVER
But my deardear joey shared with me and gave me like half!? AWW THANKS JOEY MUACKS I LOVE YOU.
PAI KIA?
And she turned paikia. SUPER FUNNY. She sew her belt until damn low then everyone keep asking her why so low. HAAHHHA.
STUDYSHIT
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA. Okay tomorrow there's ting xie and I OBVIOUSLY have not finished studying because I always study last minute.
On Wednesday there's Jap and Hist and zining was scaring me by saying there's a 5% chance he'll pass (okay forget it he fails most of the times so can't count on him SINCE HE NEVER STUDIES ANYWAYS) the Jap test. And TAN SENSEI WAS LIKE, "TOTEMO MIZUKASHII NEEEE~"
disgusting tan sensei and his gayness omg cannot stand it. apparently it's way way harder. gonna wake up at 2 tonight to study ting xie and hist! so can dedicate tmr to japanese. hurr hurr (:
HEARTACHE FROM LONG LOST LOVERS (:
oh yes when I asked yongrong something about him missing joey and him being heartbroken, he said he's not only heartbroken. aww. yongrong misses joey a lot a lot (: erm lemme find evidence.
HAHAH i sabo
...
damn it forgot to save that convo otherwise can copy and paste. i was planning to. DAMNNNN
AH THIS ONE CAN COPY AND PASTE. *look below*
LAMER
Don't ask "why" says:
YES means YES NO MEANS YES
-quoted from the extremely illogical weikee whom is claiming i am lamer than him when i'm not. (: i'm saying no and he's saying yes. erm. anyway i'll win forever so i heck care. HAHAHA. :P
RANDOMCRAPPING
Oh yeah this morning in the car i saw a taxi drive past with 'JAPANESE PIZZA OISHII NE~" written on its cabby panel thingy or whatever it's called. I've never heard of japanese pizza. =X
Saw a piece of chocolate waffle lying all alone on the floor, with ants crawling eagerly all over it. On the way to class. Wahhaaha.
WENT HOME WITH MY DEARDEARJINGO! (:
Erm and WANGLAOSHI WAS SO SUPER NICE! Let Joey and I go to com lab play with jiayi and sharlyn. SUPER FUNNY LAH. I was telling them about how my parents' age difference was EIGHT YEARS (gaspshockhorror) then we were all laughing crazily lah. Cause it's like when my father was 11 my mum was 3!? xDDDD
AND I HAVEN'T done my art dammit. Cuz i was sick. and the paper is like super crushed now. during art that time I had my head down the toilet bowl puking my guts out. Didn't know it was due today. ): me is sad case.
STRANGE COUNSELLING-REQUIRED RANTING/AUDITION
Eh i seriously need counselling ah. Sob. My birthday coming in a few days and I feel very not-looking-forward to it. ):
Hurrhurr. One, I have a MATHS TEST.
Two, MATHS IS MY LEAST FAV SUBJECT
Three, IT'S A WED and that means HAVING TO SEE TAN'S POCKMARKED FACE ON MY BIRTHDAY.
Four, IT MEANS I GET HOME AT 7.30.
I'M GONNA GO NUTS and I NEED SOMEONE TO PEI ME IN AUDITION. JOEYHO I ALWAYS NEVER SEE YOU ONLINE. ES WO DE BELOVED DIDI DOWNLOAD AUDI AGAIN CAN. I MISS PLAYING WITH YOUUUUUU!
RAWRRRR
and wani is a sick fat piggy (: who likes slapping chains in my face and demoralising me and being retarded.
OH YEAH you know DURING CLUB DANCE (non-auditioners wince), we random choose so the very suay ones have to dance couple. THEN WE PLAY 150bpm leh. AND I WAS THE ONE WHO KEPT GETTING COUPLE! SUPER SUAY LAH. ALL THE GUYS RANDOM ALL CHOOSE ME DE. CUZ I IN THE MIDDLE. then super suay keep missing. STUPID COUPLEEE.
THEN THE GIRLS KEEP SAYING 'wah chewy chii0bu~" "she so chiio until all the guys going for her!" HAHAHHA SO FUNNY =P
Okay. How long was this? (:
TALKINGWEIRDLY
Okay sorry. HAHAHAA i was being fat and weirdish? =P
I don't need counselling! WAHAHHA! At least I think so. Thanks for caring anyways (: HURRHURR and thanks for the attempted counselling, Councellor Chan -.-"
FOOD
ERMMMmmmmmm okay what happened today. DIDN'T GET MY KINDER SURPRISE! HEARTBROKEN. ): Our group never get lahh. So sad. AND I LOVE KINDERSURPRISE LIKE SUPER SUPER A LOT LAH! It's super milky chocolatey and yummy. (:
ANDDD I HAVEN'T EATEN IT SINCE ERM FOREVER
But my deardear joey shared with me and gave me like half!? AWW THANKS JOEY MUACKS I LOVE YOU.
PAI KIA?
And she turned paikia. SUPER FUNNY. She sew her belt until damn low then everyone keep asking her why so low. HAAHHHA.
STUDYSHIT
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA. Okay tomorrow there's ting xie and I OBVIOUSLY have not finished studying because I always study last minute.
On Wednesday there's Jap and Hist and zining was scaring me by saying there's a 5% chance he'll pass (okay forget it he fails most of the times so can't count on him SINCE HE NEVER STUDIES ANYWAYS) the Jap test. And TAN SENSEI WAS LIKE, "TOTEMO MIZUKASHII NEEEE~"
disgusting tan sensei and his gayness omg cannot stand it. apparently it's way way harder. gonna wake up at 2 tonight to study ting xie and hist! so can dedicate tmr to japanese. hurr hurr (:
HEARTACHE FROM LONG LOST LOVERS (:
oh yes when I asked yongrong something about him missing joey and him being heartbroken, he said he's not only heartbroken. aww. yongrong misses joey a lot a lot (: erm lemme find evidence.
HAHAH i sabo
...
damn it forgot to save that convo otherwise can copy and paste. i was planning to. DAMNNNN
AH THIS ONE CAN COPY AND PASTE. *look below*
LAMER
Don't ask "why" says:
YES means YES NO MEANS YES
-quoted from the extremely illogical weikee whom is claiming i am lamer than him when i'm not. (: i'm saying no and he's saying yes. erm. anyway i'll win forever so i heck care. HAHAHA. :P
RANDOMCRAPPING
Oh yeah this morning in the car i saw a taxi drive past with 'JAPANESE PIZZA OISHII NE~" written on its cabby panel thingy or whatever it's called. I've never heard of japanese pizza. =X
Saw a piece of chocolate waffle lying all alone on the floor, with ants crawling eagerly all over it. On the way to class. Wahhaaha.
WENT HOME WITH MY DEARDEARJINGO! (:
Erm and WANGLAOSHI WAS SO SUPER NICE! Let Joey and I go to com lab play with jiayi and sharlyn. SUPER FUNNY LAH. I was telling them about how my parents' age difference was EIGHT YEARS (gaspshockhorror) then we were all laughing crazily lah. Cause it's like when my father was 11 my mum was 3!? xDDDD
AND I HAVEN'T done my art dammit. Cuz i was sick. and the paper is like super crushed now. during art that time I had my head down the toilet bowl puking my guts out. Didn't know it was due today. ): me is sad case.
STRANGE COUNSELLING-REQUIRED RANTING/AUDITION
Eh i seriously need counselling ah. Sob. My birthday coming in a few days and I feel very not-looking-forward to it. ):
Hurrhurr. One, I have a MATHS TEST.
Two, MATHS IS MY LEAST FAV SUBJECT
Three, IT'S A WED and that means HAVING TO SEE TAN'S POCKMARKED FACE ON MY BIRTHDAY.
Four, IT MEANS I GET HOME AT 7.30.
I'M GONNA GO NUTS and I NEED SOMEONE TO PEI ME IN AUDITION. JOEYHO I ALWAYS NEVER SEE YOU ONLINE. ES WO DE BELOVED DIDI DOWNLOAD AUDI AGAIN CAN. I MISS PLAYING WITH YOUUUUUU!
RAWRRRR
and wani is a sick fat piggy (: who likes slapping chains in my face and demoralising me and being retarded.
OH YEAH you know DURING CLUB DANCE (non-auditioners wince), we random choose so the very suay ones have to dance couple. THEN WE PLAY 150bpm leh. AND I WAS THE ONE WHO KEPT GETTING COUPLE! SUPER SUAY LAH. ALL THE GUYS RANDOM ALL CHOOSE ME DE. CUZ I IN THE MIDDLE. then super suay keep missing. STUPID COUPLEEE.
THEN THE GIRLS KEEP SAYING 'wah chewy chii0bu~" "she so chiio until all the guys going for her!" HAHAHHA SO FUNNY =P
Okay. How long was this? (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home