RAWRRRRRRRR!
OKAYS i shall post.
and sleepover was so damn fun! I HIO-ED when lerraye and jingyi came. They were so shocked. OHHO! my pro-ness is abounding. and I have 47 hios now, :3 yesterday and today didnt play, so I got like 10 in three days? RAWR :D
OH YEAH SHOUTOUT TO WEIKEE: you IDIOT NVR GO ONLINE PLAY PANGYA WITH ME ANYMORE RAHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahaha. PANGYA IS FUN RIGHT YES YES? yes yes ofcourse. YOU MSN also not online still say i nvr go online >:O yplayplayplayplay okay!
ENDOFSHOUTOUT
We watched movies and talked really long and sang this cool HARRY POTTER SONG. HAHHAA. you can find it on YOUTUBE! Search Potter Puppet Pals and click the one on The Mysterious Ticking Noise.
AND THIS TIME FOR TRUTH AND DARE they did not aim me. HAHA. the hammy just didn't wanna spin towards me. (:
i realise for truth and dare all we talk about are crushes and boyfriends and stuff like that. im LUCKYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyy OH AND FOR DARES we prankcall but this time we didn't, aww.
pics on JINGS BLOG! you can go see see. rawr :D i looked like some ghastly person cause i was half-blinkin or something. erraghss.
hahahahahah funnayeeeee okayy. I LOVE MY COOKIES LIKE DUNNO WHATTTT HAHAHA.
i still got hw left but WHATEVER. HAAAAAAAAAA YAYNESS LEMME TYPE OUT THE HARRY POTTER LYRICS:
*mysterious ticking noise starts ticking*
Snape: What's that mysterious ticking noise? Kinda catchy. *continues* Snape, Snape, Severus Snape, Snape, Snape, Severus Snape..
Dumbledore: DUMBledore! DUMBledore!
Ron: RON, RON, ron WEASLEY! RON, RON, ron WEASLEY!
Hermione: Hermione! Hermione!
Harry Potter: Harry Potter, uhh! Harry Potter, YEAH!
*after a while*
Snape & Harry: Snape, Harry, Snape, Harry, Snape, Harry -
Dumbledore & Hermione: DUMBledore - Hermiiiooooooneeeee!
*continues singing*
All: Singing a song, all day long at HOGGGGWARTS!
Ron: I found the source of the ticking noise! It's a pipe/time bomb!
ALL: YAYYYYY!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.
rawr sch tmr ): NOOOOOO!
OKAYS i shall post.
and sleepover was so damn fun! I HIO-ED when lerraye and jingyi came. They were so shocked. OHHO! my pro-ness is abounding. and I have 47 hios now, :3 yesterday and today didnt play, so I got like 10 in three days? RAWR :D
OH YEAH SHOUTOUT TO WEIKEE: you IDIOT NVR GO ONLINE PLAY PANGYA WITH ME ANYMORE RAHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahaha. PANGYA IS FUN RIGHT YES YES? yes yes ofcourse. YOU MSN also not online still say i nvr go online >:O yplayplayplayplay okay!
ENDOFSHOUTOUT
We watched movies and talked really long and sang this cool HARRY POTTER SONG. HAHHAA. you can find it on YOUTUBE! Search Potter Puppet Pals and click the one on The Mysterious Ticking Noise.
AND THIS TIME FOR TRUTH AND DARE they did not aim me. HAHA. the hammy just didn't wanna spin towards me. (:
i realise for truth and dare all we talk about are crushes and boyfriends and stuff like that. im LUCKYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyy OH AND FOR DARES we prankcall but this time we didn't, aww.
pics on JINGS BLOG! you can go see see. rawr :D i looked like some ghastly person cause i was half-blinkin or something. erraghss.
hahahahahah funnayeeeee okayy. I LOVE MY COOKIES LIKE DUNNO WHATTTT HAHAHA.
i still got hw left but WHATEVER. HAAAAAAAAAA YAYNESS LEMME TYPE OUT THE HARRY POTTER LYRICS:
*mysterious ticking noise starts ticking*
Snape: What's that mysterious ticking noise? Kinda catchy. *continues* Snape, Snape, Severus Snape, Snape, Snape, Severus Snape..
Dumbledore: DUMBledore! DUMBledore!
Ron: RON, RON, ron WEASLEY! RON, RON, ron WEASLEY!
Hermione: Hermione! Hermione!
Harry Potter: Harry Potter, uhh! Harry Potter, YEAH!
*after a while*
Snape & Harry: Snape, Harry, Snape, Harry, Snape, Harry -
Dumbledore & Hermione: DUMBledore - Hermiiiooooooneeeee!
*continues singing*
All: Singing a song, all day long at HOGGGGWARTS!
Ron: I found the source of the ticking noise! It's a pipe/time bomb!
ALL: YAYYYYY!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.
rawr sch tmr ): NOOOOOO!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home