Wednesday, May 30, 2007

HAHAHAHA WOOO BABY! 200th POST! *clapppps*

kay i finally posted

thanks to all the wonderful taggers. :D i love you baby!

well who is T E? who did my friend quiz! > < ANSEERRRRR MEEEEEEEEEEE

AND OKAY MY DEAR JUNIORS I SHALL LINK YOU =x sorry for the oh so long delay.

AND OKAYOKAY QIANYIIII I SHALL REPLY YOUUUU! hahaha I FEATURE YOU IN MY POST, must be honoured. YEAHH and dont mention my public humiliation man ):

well well im back in MAPLEEEEEE :P juggling cass and delph characters, hahaha. and playing for less than 2 hours a day which is damN SAD CAUSE I CANT LEVEL UP BOO! BOOOOOO

and i hate ksers =x well i guess i hate them cause I DCED FROM AUDI COMPETITION and was DAMN PISSED cause i was WINNING.

then i went to play MAPLE in DELPHI (where my character is freakynoob) and IDIOTS STARTED KSING ME AND I WAS SCREAMING AT ALL OF THEM TO GET LOST =x lol they were scared of me man. hahahahaaha. i shall calm down the next time (as weikee had repeatedly told me too :/)

LOL AND I STARTED SINGING IN MAPLE TOOO! wooo baby =x

okayokay we had a concert on sundaynight i think, niceynicey! :D

and we have another concert tmr for VJC i think i kinda cant remember. I CANT REMMEBER OFMAKLKDALD OMG NO! MY MEMEORYA! MEMORY. MEMOREAY. =x

and we are gonna dreessss FORMALLL YEAHHHH BABY! :D okay okay next time i shall post screenshots of maple stufff and audi stufff yeah baby :D cause my blog is stale man. muacks taggers you're the best!

hah im nuts :/

OH YEAHHHHHHH IM OVERSEAS FROM 3rd to 7TH SO UNLESS YOU DESPERATELY MISS ME AND STUFF , dont sms me hahahhaaha. OR YOU SUFFER DIRE CONSEQUENCES WITH YOUR HANDPHONE BILL

oh and i love maryanne for giving me cookies and 3 million in maple :D so sweet lah she! i shall feature her hahahaha. MUACKS MARYANNEEEEEEEE =x

and JOSEPHINE for allowing me to clutch onto her in despair as i wailed on and on about my screwed interview (yeah choir interview for comm was today) xD haha.

i shall finish up.

WITH A SONGGGGGG

And I want a moment to be real,
Want to touch things I don't feel,
Wanna hold on and feel I belong.
And how can the world want me to change,
They're the ones that stay the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home