HURRHURR okay okay i shall post. But even if i post noone would tag anyways ._. blog is DEAD!
Was searching for camera. I HAVE COOL BALI PICS TO POST! Ehhehehehehe not bad eh. I'm finally posting PICTURES ON MY BLOG that are not pangya, audi or maple related. :D
oh well. I shall reply the taggies first. Muack taggers! And I shall tag you guys back :3
---------------TAG REPLYING STARTS HERE, BEWARE---------------
8th June
[non-replied tags]
Qianyi: I did it and got 2 questions right. Your quiz thrashed me =x I GOT 40/160 or something, HAHAAHA :D your blog still lags my poor commo by the way. haha.
Kaijun: YEP I know it I shall finally link you and tag you. (: hahahahah <33
9th June
Kinnear: FINALLY you say something positive about audi huh. hahahaha.
Joanie: Yep i do =x LONGLONG nvr talk to you! rawr. ):
10th June
Shinny: HAHAHHA i'm pro-er lah. In choreography, level 5, 70 bpm, my first game in my whole life of audi, I miss. HAHAAHHHAH. Damn pro eh? (: HOLIDAYING IS FUNN. LOVE YA SHINNNYYYY! :3
Jingo: Yeah DARHH. LOL i guess i didnt post =x
11th June
Amanda: YESHHH you're my saviour MUACKS.
Kinnear: LOL YOU RETARD lameeee lah! HAHA.
12th June
Joey: Oh lahhh :3
Jingo: Yupp hahahaa. whoops :D this was answered kinda late.
13th June
--crickets make weird 'LOSERRRR' noises at me--
14th June
Jingo: UPDATED, dooood :3
15th June
Tiano: YEAHh but not june holis huh. No time already. DEC HOLIDAYS ALRIGHTIES!
Jian: YO Jian hahaha. I shall tag you back =P
Es: No prob bro. :3
16th June
Erina: AWW okayyyy :3 thanks! hahahaha
Mellos: HI MELLO
17th June
Kinnear: Yep haahahah and pangya.
18th June
Amanda: Yepp hahahahaa. :3
Leryee: ITS TOMORROW i mean today. :DDD HAHAHAH! YAY!
Yongrong: aww bro miss ya like anything too. :D
19th June
Jingo: =x I AM OKAYOKAY
20th June
Joey: X_x not in that way my dear. hahah. :3
END OF TAG REPLIES PEOPLE WHO DID NOT TAG CAN CONTINUE READING>>>
So I have 37 holeinones in my Pangya account. EH not bad for a Beginner B eh? (:
Hahaha all blind shoot somemore.
Okay noone understands me =x
Hurr hurr farewell. Shifted tables until i almost died lah. AND LIZARDS ARE ATTRACTED TO ME OMG! One ran over my hand while i was carrying the enormous fat heavy table with jingo and abii. I screamed my head off lah. :D And then another one apparently 'followed' me and hid inside another table I carried with Pei Hwa and Jiamei.
It jumped out from underneath the table while we were preparing to shift it down the steps. Jiamei looked horrified :P
Then she didn't wanna carry tables with me no more cause lizards liked me. ):
I made chocolate chip cookies :3 for the sec 4s. Put them in blindingly pink and hilariously childish party bags cause my father bought them for me and sorta forced me to use them =x
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR and jasape is retarded :D
I'll miss the sec4s ): blehh. OH AND THE BANNER WAS DRAWN BY JING ME JOEY ANGELINE JIAYI AND LAST BUT THE BEST, JEAN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLAP CLAP
*it was damn damn damn damn damn messy but you gotta commend us for our oh so hard work :3*
not much of a post i guess. I need those pictures to relay my trip in Bali! RAWR. RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THEN I CAN POST.
=x
whoopee. LEMME SHOW SOME FAT SMILEYS
;3
:3
;D
;x
:x
=X
X_x
._.
T_T
aren't they simply the coolest? (:
TODAY IS COOKIE SLEEPOVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YEAHHHHHHH SO FUNNNN WOOOO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN FORCE THEM TO WATCH ME AUDI AND PANGYA - in mydreams, lol, they hate my fav games T_T my heart broken!
Jing i'll do your fat taggo thing another time, i'm tired ya. hahahahaha :D SO GUYS TAG KEEP THIS ROTTEN BLOG ALIVE BABY! :D i shld change my blogskint to NEARRRRR.
all the girlies say he's pretty FLY for a white guy :3
Was searching for camera. I HAVE COOL BALI PICS TO POST! Ehhehehehehe not bad eh. I'm finally posting PICTURES ON MY BLOG that are not pangya, audi or maple related. :D
oh well. I shall reply the taggies first. Muack taggers! And I shall tag you guys back :3
---------------TAG REPLYING STARTS HERE, BEWARE---------------
8th June
[non-replied tags]
Qianyi: I did it and got 2 questions right. Your quiz thrashed me =x I GOT 40/160 or something, HAHAAHA :D your blog still lags my poor commo by the way. haha.
Kaijun: YEP I know it I shall finally link you and tag you. (: hahahahah <33
9th June
Kinnear: FINALLY you say something positive about audi huh. hahahaha.
Joanie: Yep i do =x LONGLONG nvr talk to you! rawr. ):
10th June
Shinny: HAHAHHA i'm pro-er lah. In choreography, level 5, 70 bpm, my first game in my whole life of audi, I miss. HAHAAHHHAH. Damn pro eh? (: HOLIDAYING IS FUNN. LOVE YA SHINNNYYYY! :3
Jingo: Yeah DARHH. LOL i guess i didnt post =x
11th June
Amanda: YESHHH you're my saviour MUACKS.
Kinnear: LOL YOU RETARD lameeee lah! HAHA.
12th June
Joey: Oh lahhh :3
Jingo: Yupp hahahaa. whoops :D this was answered kinda late.
13th June
--crickets make weird 'LOSERRRR' noises at me--
14th June
Jingo: UPDATED, dooood :3
15th June
Tiano: YEAHh but not june holis huh. No time already. DEC HOLIDAYS ALRIGHTIES!
Jian: YO Jian hahaha. I shall tag you back =P
Es: No prob bro. :3
16th June
Erina: AWW okayyyy :3 thanks! hahahaha
Mellos: HI MELLO
17th June
Kinnear: Yep haahahah and pangya.
18th June
Amanda: Yepp hahahahaa. :3
Leryee: ITS TOMORROW i mean today. :DDD HAHAHAH! YAY!
Yongrong: aww bro miss ya like anything too. :D
19th June
Jingo: =x I AM OKAYOKAY
20th June
Joey: X_x not in that way my dear. hahah. :3
END OF TAG REPLIES PEOPLE WHO DID NOT TAG CAN CONTINUE READING>>>
So I have 37 holeinones in my Pangya account. EH not bad for a Beginner B eh? (:
Hahaha all blind shoot somemore.
Okay noone understands me =x
Hurr hurr farewell. Shifted tables until i almost died lah. AND LIZARDS ARE ATTRACTED TO ME OMG! One ran over my hand while i was carrying the enormous fat heavy table with jingo and abii. I screamed my head off lah. :D And then another one apparently 'followed' me and hid inside another table I carried with Pei Hwa and Jiamei.
It jumped out from underneath the table while we were preparing to shift it down the steps. Jiamei looked horrified :P
Then she didn't wanna carry tables with me no more cause lizards liked me. ):
I made chocolate chip cookies :3 for the sec 4s. Put them in blindingly pink and hilariously childish party bags cause my father bought them for me and sorta forced me to use them =x
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR and jasape is retarded :D
I'll miss the sec4s ): blehh. OH AND THE BANNER WAS DRAWN BY JING ME JOEY ANGELINE JIAYI AND LAST BUT THE BEST, JEAN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLAP CLAP
*it was damn damn damn damn damn messy but you gotta commend us for our oh so hard work :3*
not much of a post i guess. I need those pictures to relay my trip in Bali! RAWR. RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THEN I CAN POST.
=x
whoopee. LEMME SHOW SOME FAT SMILEYS
;3
:3
;D
;x
:x
=X
X_x
._.
T_T
aren't they simply the coolest? (:
TODAY IS COOKIE SLEEPOVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YEAHHHHHHH SO FUNNNN WOOOO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN FORCE THEM TO WATCH ME AUDI AND PANGYA - in mydreams, lol, they hate my fav games T_T my heart broken!
Jing i'll do your fat taggo thing another time, i'm tired ya. hahahahaha :D SO GUYS TAG KEEP THIS ROTTEN BLOG ALIVE BABY! :D i shld change my blogskint to NEARRRRR.
all the girlies say he's pretty FLY for a white guy :3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home