Wednesday, March 21, 2007

HAAHAH today Tan was amazingly unmean towards me.

But whatever. :/ still dislike him.

JOEY IS SITTTING SO FAR AWAY FROM ME STILL. WANGLAOSHI SO MEAN! ): don't let us sit near each other.

Um nothing to post about today.

ALMOST fell asleep in Tan's class and didn't really take in any of his droning. (well, he doesn't drone, he talks with high and low pitches everywhere.)

TOMORROW CHOIR! woooohoo.

Shall end off with a pic of Tan! AWW! AND HAZEL FLIRTED WITH HIM LAH WAH LAU. she is hurting me. sobb. she flirts with an ugly old pockmarked guy whom i hate the most in the entire world. awww.

The pic I'm gonna present is............ Tan holding up his left hand in this freakin sissy gay manner which is REAL and REALLY HAPPENED today while he was scrawling across the board in his fav markers. TA-DA! Um he wasn't pointing at anything, btw. Just his natural, sissy held up hand.

Get ready for eyesore. My drawing's kinda disgusting, since it's of Tan and all. :D AND I CANT DRAW TILTED GAY HEADS LIKE HIS. GAHH! wear blindfold or something. before you scroll down. WOOOO AND I DREW POCKMARKS ON HIS FACE :D they aint obvious though. ONE DAY I WILL PHOTOGRAPH HIM AND MAKE A BULLSEYE OUT OF HIS FACE.

100 for the nose

1000 for the eyes

30 in the cheeks

5000 in the nerd hair.

































































Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home