I keep thinking about how I'm going to get straight S's for my CT1s. Which will be hilariously ridiculous because I actually studied at least a week before this time, while for last year's Midyears, I honestly did not study at all (except for bio) and I still scraped CESS with a D for GP -_-
This time, I think I only have confidence in passing GP. Passing.
For the rest, I will just praise the Lord if I manage to scrape E's. Which is the highest grade I'm expecting for Econs Math Bio Chem. Yes, CT1s were that horrible. And the worst thing is, I actually did study. It will freaking sad and disappointing if I do get S for all those subjects and remember that I didn't put in any effort at all for Midyears and still managed to pass 3 subjects.
1 plus weeks of studying ain't very much though, considering all my tutorials are copied/done in a hurry, I didn't exactly listen in lectures until nearing CT1s and realising I was screwed.
Holidays were jam-packed and I haven't gotten around to doing a single bit of work except for the graded e-assessments, just because they're graded. So much for learning a lesson from CT1s when I HAVEN'T STARTED DOING ANYTHING YET
I guess if I do fail most of my papers, I"ll deserve it, because I have been way too slack for my own good. And it'll probably give me a wake up call.
I'm lowering my expectations to getting S for everything except GP; I hope that doesn't mean I'll get suspended from CCA ;_; cuz when my expectations are too high, I tend to get very depressed and disappointed. So low expectations actually do some good for me.
Whoa but I will be such a loser if I fail everything WITH studying for 1 week plus. As compared to failing 2 subjects without studying AT ALL.
:( ah well. I shall be hardworking from now on... At least try to.
I talk a lot but I don't actually put my words into action -_- HAIH.
Bracing myself for the horrible results to come...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home